Monday, January 22, 2018

Brunch, March, Beach


That title could be an alternative to Eat, Pray, Love, I think.

Mike is getting to enjoy his "last hurrah" before becoming a dad - going skiing at Steamboat Springs this week with a friend. Isn't he lucky that he isn't restricted from physical activity and travel and can eat and drink whatever he wants. Moms-to-be get shafted. I shouldn't complain, though, since at least it's still summer holidays until next week for schools in NSW. And, in the long run, I guess we'll have a little person to hangout with, so I guess it's worth it. 

After bidding Mike bon voyage this weekend, I ran some errands, enjoyed some brunch with friends at Cafe Giulia, time at the pool, a terrible (but free) movie (Mazerunner: The Death Cure), The Women's March, and a nice evening stroll at Coogee Beach. The weekend was busy enough, and yet not busy at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment