Monday, July 30, 2018

Taro Latte = Purple Teeth



A couple of times a week, Penelope and I walk to our local cafe and I usually get a chai. I think more of the staff there may recognize her than recognize me; they just fawn all over her and she nonchalantly enjoys it. I recently decided to switch it up and try the new taro latte. It was good, but it turned my whole mouth very purple. Now I know what to drink if I ever need to wear a witch or zombie costume for something. 




Today we went to Penelope's second swim lesson. It was my first time in the water with her, and she did really well again. 

Meanwhile, across the biggest pond... today was the opening ceremony for the WMUCC tournament where Michael is playing, and the games start tomorrow. We talk to him everyday, whether that's through messages, phone, or video chat. 

For some reason, with him away, I find myself forgetting more what day of the week it is. Happy Monday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment