Sunday, December 3, 2017

Baby Shower #2


I'm still waking up at 5AM, since coming back from the states. This means I have more time in the wee hours to blog!

It's been a busy weekend. Yesterday, some friends here threw me a fun little baby shower. It was really great, and Michael's addition before leaving for the afternoon was setting up a smoothie bar with lots of fresh fruit and some mint. It was a big hit; the only problem was that it was noisy. I'd highly recommend it for future events, though, regardless. 

We also did a "quick" trip to Ikea to get some much-needed storage pieces for all the wonderful baby stuff we have received. I say "quick", because it still involved eating Swedish meatballs, but it didn't last all day. We still need to get the actual baby stuff, like the bassinet, pram, etc, but it's at least nice that we have places to store stuff so we don't feel cluttered in our already small apartment.

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment