Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Average Tuesday Update


My team came in third at trivia on Monday, which sounds decent until I tell you we were first and fell from grace, as happens probably 75% of the time. 

The weather has been cooling off to a more mild/pleasant temp, which is really great so I don't have to take 2-3 showers a day to keep cool anymore, or wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm on fire.

I've been spending a lot of time lately hanging out with other mommas and mommas-to-be. Food is always involved.

I'm terrible at sleeping properly and only getting worse. After a few hours at a time I can't get comfortable anymore. Boo.

We have been re-watching Parks and Recreation all the way through again because it is quite possibly the most re-watchable series, in my humble opinion. The show ended three years ago, but it's just as poignant as ever, during these times where politics are so polarized. I think Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson's friendship, despite their polar opposite beliefs about the role of government, could save the world, or at least make it a better place. Not to mention, this recent story made me fall in love with the cast all over again.

I'm going to cook some gnocchi now, because it's delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment