Saturday, May 13, 2017

Things Are Heating Up


The political news coming out of the US has been an absurd embarrassment lately, even more than it has been in the previous few months. Hopefully there are enough sensible people in positions of power that the appropriate democratic processes will occur and the democracy will remain mostly in tact. To some people that might sound like an exaggeration, but I don't believe it is with the current climate. 

It has been a pretty regular work week, here on the flip side. We have a full weekend of frisbee and socializing, and then we'll do it all over again. The days are sunny but short.

I recently purchased us a heated blanket and it is my new favorite thing. I turn it on maybe 15 minutes before getting in bed, so when I get in, the bed is already warm. It's pretty great to get a into an already-warm bed. Like, one of the best things ever. Michael acts all princess-and-the-pea about it and says it's uncomfortable, but then he secretly drifts over to my side sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment