Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Circuit


I think you truly feel like you "live" somewhere when you start randomly running into familiar faces around town. It's not a new thing that I've run into people I know, but I've run into an unusual number of people I know this weekend, especially considering that probably half the people I usually hangout with have been out of town at the frisbee tournament. 

Today, after yoga and a pretty good lunch at Ruby's Diner, I ran into another familiar face in Centennial Park today as I was biking around. I heard another bike coming up behind me to pass, and when I glanced over my shoulder, a frisbee friend was smiling there. We did a circuit and chit-chatted and then he was off again. 

I enjoyed an obscured sunset view from our balcony for the second day in a row, and now I'm listening to music and cooking (burning) some steak and veggies. Michael will return from the tourney in a few hours. It has been a completely unspectacular weekend, and it has been wonderful. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete