Thursday, September 8, 2016

One good thing about music...


It's been a typical week of work and socializing. Tuesday we went out for birthday drinks for a friend. Coincidentally, at the bar there was music trivia the same night. Our very diverse group of 20 or so friends kind of took over the place (which I'm guessing is ordinarily quite quiet on a Tuesday), and there was lots of (good-natured) loud singing and cheering and silliness. I think we might have amused the trivia host more than he amused us. 

I leave you with my two songs of the day...

One of my favorite yoga instructors plays this song a lot during class. It's relaxing and mellow and I love it...





... And then there's this fun throwback too...





Happy Thursday, folks!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete