Thursday, April 21, 2016

Heavy Rotation


Michael has been away and incommunicado for a week and he comes back tonight! I've had some "old school" stuff on rotation like this old gem (from when Coldplay was a little better, in my opinion)...




And this newer, yet old-fashioned-sounding pop-y tune from Olly Murs, my new guilty pleasure...




And then there's also this other great new one by the Lumineers...






Perhaps not-so-coincidentally, they all have to do with missing someone/obsessively thinking about them. Quit psychoanalyzing me.

On a completely different note, but one that also has to do with rotation, my team won our frisbee game at universe point last night. I played quite well, if I do say so myself, getting the crucial defensive block that allowed us to quickly score the final point of the game. Nothing quite compares to that feeling of doing the exact right thing at the exact right moment and everyone cheering for you. I may never become famous, but that's close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment