Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pins and Needles

We ended the week/started the week (depending on if you consider Sunday the end of beginning of the week - I usually consider it the beginning but in Australia it's the end) with a dinner picnic at Bondi and tossing the frisbee around. Just before sunset is definitely my favorite time to be at the beach - the weather's cooling off and it's not crowded. We had some yummy Messina for dessert - I had one of the special flavours which was strawberry gelato with strawberry fudge and strawberry glazed donuts mixed in - very decadent. Michael took a break from his usual pistachio and tried red velvet.

And now for something completely different. I tend to get a stiff neck very often; this week I tried acupuncture for the first time. My verdict? Inconclusive. It kind of works some, but it's no miracle cure. I am waiting to see if it has any longer term effects on the muscles than just getting a massage. If nothing else, I'm glad I tried something different than the usual.

Last but not least, last night we got 2nd place at trivia. This week has gotten off to a decent start.


No comments:

Post a Comment