Thursday, September 4, 2014

Customer Disservice 2

I have anger issues when I am put on hold for long periods of time by automated phone services, bounced around to several different customer service representatives, given incorrect information, etc. Perhaps these are not anger issues but a perfectly reasonable response to the insanity and inanity that is "customer service". I know I've addressed this topic before, and this will probably not be the last time, but you'd think there could be just one company in each industry that could do it right and just blow the competition out of the water. Hire and schedule enough human beings to answer phones in a reasonable amount of time and give them accurate resources. It's a radical revolutionary idea, I know. I'm just glad that's it's over with even though I won't get those two hours of my life back. 

Michael comes back from Adelaide tomorrow and we go to Regionals this weekend. We already know our team is going to Mixed Nationals, so Regionals seems kind of irrelevant in a way. It will be fun to get up at the crack of dawn and go play our best with our team and all that, but the stakes are low. Looking forward to another weekend of frisbee and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment