Friday, August 10, 2018

Michael Returns and Ronny Goes to the Dentist



Michael is home again! Hurray! 

He and Penny are both currently in the middle of a long nap. I wanted to nap too, but sometimes you try and just can't fall asleep. Instead, I've been listening to podcasts and doing chores, and I'm actually out of chores to do for once.

Because Mike is back, I was able to go to the dentist and get one of my old silver fillings replaced. While this is not particularly exciting, it is a good thing that had to happen. While I was gone, I think Michael played Penny ragged, which is why they're both passed out.

My dentist's office is at the train stop we used to live near over a year and a half ago. Going there is like a little trip down memory lane, since I otherwise have no reason to end up there most of the time. 

We are weekend bound, and the possibilities are endless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment