Friday, January 15, 2016

Twinsters


Based on a recommendation by a friend of mine, I recently watched Twinsters, which happens to be streaming on Netflix. I kind of loved it. I enjoy documentaries generally, but this one was fun to watch because it was very heartwarming (compared to many documentaries out there that are about negative and very serious topics). It can be serious at times, since the main people are going through lots of emotions, but the overall feel is very positive and sweet. 

Premise: This really happened; a young actress is contacted by someone on via internet who looks exactly like her. I'll leave it at that, so as not to spoil anything. 




Check it out, if you feel so inclined! I love that Sam's first reaction was to start recording everything, even before she probably knew what was going to happen or what she was going to do with the footage. It's interesting to think how I (or you) would react if the same thing happened to me (or you).

No comments:

Post a Comment