Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show and Tell

In the last year or two, coloring books for grown ups have become a hot trend. They reduce stress and are a nice way to pass the time, especially if you're waiting for a flight or something, which I have done a lot in the past two years. I think it's great that these are popular right now, and my only issue with them is that some of the ones I've seen are overpriced. I see no reason to spend more than $10 on one, and if you are, you're paying too much. Here are a few of the pictures I've colored in the last few months...















When we first moved to Sydney (before these books were popular), I found myself with some time to kill when we were moving into our new apartment. The internet wasn't hooked up yet, we didn't have  a TV or any appliances, and I had to wait for long windows of time for delivery and phone company people to show up. I got myself a kids' coloring book to stay occupied. Here are a few of the ones I colored at that time...








Here's to a creative 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment