Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life of a Sub

All of a sudden my substitute teaching work is picking up. I'm not sure if it's the time of school year/term, that more schools just have my info now, or just the time of year that all the teachers are starting to get sick, but I've gotten more calls and texts recently. I've also signed up with a temp company that will send me potential jobs as well. 

What does this mean for me? I actually have to start getting up more days around 6:15AM even if I don't know if I'll have work, so that I'll be ready to take a call or text and get out the door. 

In other news, our trivia friends had their first baby. I got to visit yesterday and he's pretty adorable. This means their trivia attendance has waned, but I suppose it's a good reason.  

Time to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment