Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Packing Has Begun



I am packing in stages. I have completed stage 1 - Penelope's things and Christmas gifts. Travelling for 24 hours with a teething baby, my carry-on is almost entirely full with baby clothes, diapers, wipes, several plastic bags, toys, documents, and various foods and medicines. She has been really picky and messy when eating lately, and has had a tough time at night too, so I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. Hopefully everyone sitting around us across the Pacific won't hate us, but if they do, we will likely never see them again. 


I'm looking forward to three weeks of winter. I hope Penelope will get to see her first snow, but that it doesn't affect any of our travel plans! Going home is always a whirlwind of social events, and this time will be even busier because of the holidays and a wedding we will be attending. All I want for Christmas is for things to run relatively smoothly. I hope that's not too much to ask for.

Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment