Monday, September 7, 2015

Madam Secretary

I have officially been elected as the secretary for our ultimate frisbee club. I wasn't planning on doing it, but a friend said he would nominate me based on the regular informative emails I was sending out to Michael's and my team. Michael will also be helping work on the website, since that is one of his specialties. Several of our other friends were elected and appointed into positions as well, so we will have a fun group to work with in coming year. 

Other than that, it was a pretty normal and fun weekend seeing friends and doing many of our hobbies. We had dinner at our friends' house at Bondi; having cheese and wine on their balcony overlooking the ocean at night was pretty fantastic. I also had my dream dessert that I never even knew existed: rhubarb and strawberries with cardamom cream. Absolutely delicious. 

It's only four work days before we get on a plane and time travel (we arrive in the US on the same date, before the time we left here in Australia). 

No comments:

Post a Comment