Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jailbreak and other things

In preparation for some of our impending travel I went and got some vaccines today. I probably wouldn't have thought about it except I was reading news about the scary ebola outbreak, which led me to the CDC website, which led me to look at the travel warnings for places to which we plan to travel in the next year or so. 

Michael and I bought got a Groupon to try an "Escape the Room" experience with two of his coworkers. It wasn't exactly100% realistic but it was pretty fun. We had to find all these pieces to a puzzle to to get out of a "jail cell", and then another additional puzzle to get out of the locked room. 

Afterwards we had some sushi at Niji, the highlight being pesto edamame. Then I got some green tea steam bread muffins from Breadtop, a really good local Chinese bakery chain. 

And sadly, the weekend is coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment