Wednesday, June 25, 2014

M.I.A.

In 24 hours I will be on a flight back home to the states. It will be a whirlwind 1.5 week trip where I will attempt to see lots of friends and family and celebrate a few special events.

This is one of the easiest trips I've had to pack for. Since I left a considerable amount of stuff back at my parents' house, if I forget anything, there's a 99% chance there's another one at their house or I can very easily get a replacement. I'm not looking forward to the long flight by myself, sitting in a middle seat in economy (compared to getting to fly to Australia business class). Traveling like that is just going to be a necessary evil you have to deal with sometimes. 

Michael will be holding down the fort here in Paddington. It's the longest we will have ever been apart since knowing each other. Don't worry, he'll have the cats to keep him company and hopefully plenty to do. See you in a few weeks, Oz!




No comments:

Post a Comment