Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just Kidding

After I said I would post less, here is another post right away. 

I like being a bike commuter so far. It's a good way to start and end the work day, especially when the weather's in the 70's (aka 20's here). On days when it isn't so nice out, I can bus, it just takes longer.

The new job is starting off well. I'm sure there will be days that are better and days that are worse, but if this day was anything close to average, it's a pretty decent average. There are definitely some big differences to what I'm used to at a preschool, but all manageable. Generally here the childcare centers and preschools are more crowded and kids have less personal space. This has its pluses and minuses. My center is actually the least crowded of the ones I've seen, though, which is good.

So that's the update after day one. You can't beat a two day work week.


No comments:

Post a Comment