Wednesday, February 16, 2022

February Languishing

 

Penny and I returned to work/school in-person. I won't discuss the specifics about my work right now, but I will simply say there have been changes in the last month and it is very awkward. After two weeks at school, Penny is home again with cold symptoms, awaiting PCR test results needed to return to school. Fingers are crossed that it's not COVID, so we can go about our plans for the next few weeks. 

One unexpected show we enjoyed was Formula 1: Drive to Survive. Despite the fact that we don't typically like racing sports, we really enjoyed feeling like we were getting to know the characters, who hail from all over the world (even though they are mostly white men). I still think the gratuitous money and waste is ridiculous - like the fact that the people on podium just spray champagne everywhere at the end of every race. But it was very enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to season 4. 






No comments:

Post a Comment